Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Happy National Stamping Month!!!

Oh how I love September!!!  There is SO much stamping goodness going on right now on all the crafty blogs and sales GALORE I might add on lots of different stamp makers' websites.  I haven't NEARLY enough time to soak it all in right now, but I wanted to share with you some of the crafty fun happening over at Close to My Heart before the month just slips away! 

First of all there is an AMAZING new Stamp of the Month for September called Feel So Blessed. I can't wait to ink this one up!


Also, just for National Stamping Month, Close to My Heart has a BEAUtiful From the Heart Stamp set and Card Kit available this month!  Purchase the kit to get a 20% discount on the products!!!



Oh my goodness, these layered floral images are just gorgeous!!!  SO many possibilities and SO many amazing sentiments included in this set!

FINALLY, we are excited to bring you the new products and papers in the Holiday Expressions Catalog!


NOW, I have a little teaser photo to get you coming back to my blog soon!  I crafted this adorbs little turkey guy on a super easy easel card my friend, Shelly, showed me this summer...


I'll have the directions up soon for you!  Thanks for stopping in today!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!