Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just one more quick card to show you before today is over!

I made this one with the La Vie En Rose Paper Packet, Forever in My Heart My Acrylix stamp set, and the Springtime Wishes My Acrylix and Thin Cuts.


I love this heart image with the typeset.  It was a great pattern to throw into the mix.  I created my own pattern paper on the left with the Springtime Wishes images and Pomegranate Ink.  The final pattern is a polka-dotted zip strip!  :)

The Playful Puffies added just the right touch to the flowers I cut from the La Vie En Rose pattern paper.
 If you would like some more inspiration from the La Vie En Rose Papers, check out the inspiration today over on the Make It From Your Heart Blog!  It's never too early to get started on your cards for next year!  ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!