Monday, August 3, 2015

Meet the Close to My Heart August 2015 Stamp of the Month: Framed

August is just BURSTING with news from Close to My Heart!

A new month always brings a new limited edition My Acrylix stamp set, and this month's happens to coordinate with the new Cricut Artistry Collection!  SO awesome!


This card is a super blend of old and new products.  I stamped in Pear and Slate Exclusive Inks and used the retiring Blossom Paper Packet and Coral Reef Sequins along with the brand new Zoe Paper Packet, Cricut Artistry Cartridge, coordinating August 2015 Stamp of the Month, and Coral Shimmer Trim!  It all goes together so nicely, don't you think?

A little banner of shimmer trim adds just the right amount of sparkle!


FREE new products, YES!

Or maybe THIS one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!