Monday, August 17, 2015

Another First Day of School!

Zoe papers, drooooool.

Sooooooo today is the very first day for a few things...it is the FIRST day of the 2015/2016 school year for me and my two youngest kiddos.
Zoe Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit

It is ALSO the first day that my two youngest are both in the same school again!  YAY!!!

Finally, it is my VERY FIRST "first day of school" working in my position as a 1:1 Paraprofessional!  I wasn't hired until September last year, so I missed all the "firsts" involved when a school lets the kiddos in on day one--and I am SO excited to see this year from beginning to end! 
All of the gorgeous paper in these projects are a FIRST, too!  It is the FIRST time CTMH has released some BRAND NEW products a bit early!  I have been making a few fun projects with the NEW products to come, but I can't show you those here just yet.  You CAN see them over on my Facebook Page, though, so be sure to come follow me to see some GREAT firsts from the new Idea Book coming in September!

If you can't wait, then I have some great news:  you can actually pick up some of the new organizing products THIS MONTH, AND get some freebies when you do!  Here are some pics with links, and I will be back later this week to show you mine!  :)

Get the Base and Bling sticker sheets FREE with the organizer in August ONLY!

Get the My Acrylix Balloon Wishes FREE with the Marker Roll Up in August ONLY!

YES, there IS an August Stamp of the Month!

2 comments:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!