Friday, May 2, 2014

More Close to My Heart Balloon Ride!

Hi there!  Still no email notifications going out...sooooo how many of you guys use Bloglovin?  I need to figure this out soon...

In the meantime...I have another card to show you that I made with the Balloon Ride Paper Packet from Close to My Heart.  I chose this sentiment from Verve Stamps because it is near and dear to the card's recipient.


Any Winnie the Pooh fans out there?  I am!!!  This beautiful sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Ink on a word bubble cut from the Artiste Cartridge on my Cricut Expression 2 machine. 

I used a stamp from Lawn Fawn to make the bark in Chocolate Ink on my Saddle CS tree...and a super-cute stitched steel die for the hearts from My Creative Time.  See how the middle heart made of Pink Glitter Paper is attached to the inside of the card?  


This beautiful sentiment is found on the Big Hug My Acrylix Set...


I love combining all my crafty supplies for a project!  They all play nicely together at my house!  ;) 

http://mimimyselfandi.ctmh.com/

http://mimimyselfandi.ctmh.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!