Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Laughing Lola Finds Her Mojo

I am laughing myself right now because I hit a wrong button on my laptop--so this post published with just two words in the title.  Oooops!  Sorry if you received an email that directs you to nothing!

Anyhow, it was Monday just a few moments ago, and I just finished up my Mojo Monday 305 project already!  Yay!  You might notice something a bit different from my former Mojo entries...




Here is the gorgeous sketch:


When I saw this one, I immediately thought, "SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT!"  :)

I grabbed my Laughing Lola Paper Packet, some pics of my sweet girl, and a bit of bling to get started...




This paper will get plenty of use around here for sure!  I cannot wait to make page two for the layout!  Here is a complete list of all the Close to My Heart supplies I used:

Art Philosophy and Artiste Cricut Cartridges
White Daisy and Slate CS
Laughing Lola Paper Packet
Silver Glitter Paper
Babycakes Scrapbook Workshop on the Go Stamp Set
Black and Gypsy Exclusive Ink
Mini Medley Accents Black
Purple Sparkles (retired)
Black and Grey Sparkles
Laughing Lola Assortment
Slate Satin Polka-Dot Ribbon
Liquid Glass





2 comments:

  1. so sweet ... every little tidbit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Doesn't this one scream, "layout" to you too? :) I hope the trend continues because I will get a lot of pages done! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!