Tuesday, December 18, 2012

On the Sixth Day of Christmas...

...my crafty hands made me, A Christmas Layout on Studio J!

I made this one a while back, and now is the perfect time to share it!  I love Studio J, and need to play with it a lot more to make a dent in scrapbooking my digital pictures!  These are from Christmas 2011.





















Decorating our tree is something the girls and I look forward to each year, and there are so many memories wrapped up in each little ornament we hang.

I left some of the spaces blank in order to add "real" embellishments and stickers to it later on.  I think they will add a little pop to the pages. 

Have you tried Studio J yet?  It is totally free to play around with, so you should!  Here is a link to set up your account:  Studio J  Let me know what you think.  :)

4 comments:

  1. I would own a lot of empty scrapbooks if it wasn't for Studio J. Isn't it awesome to "keep up" and still be able to spend a little too much time on layouts made by hand? I love these photos ... so sweet. Boys never look that precious decorating the tree so I rarely scrap this event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has definitely helped me get through all the digis I have now! I am planning on doing all those in J and all the prints I already have by hand until I am caught up, lol, dream? ;)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous Layouts and what a gorgeous family.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Merry Christmas to you and yours, Dangina!

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!