Thursday, January 26, 2012

Me again!

I really do need to start taking notes on what I was going to post because when I get here, I freeze!  Ah, well!  Here are four different cards that I have made lately...this first is my first creation on the Imagine I got from Santa, aka, my mother-in-law!  :)  She is sooooo generous to me!  The card was for her too, lol!  Imagine More Cards was the cartridge...
 This next card was for a Cricut Circle challenge before I started my blog.  LOVED how this turned out with all the textures.  Used Art Nouveau, Sophie, Mickey and Friends, and one other...hmmmm...I also used an embossing folder for the bottom trim and for the orange leaf.
 This is my latest entry as soon as I post it for the Weekly Circle Challenge.  We needed to use kraft paper, our cuttlebug folders, and string to make a get well card.  This might be my favorite of them all.  I designed it on my Gypsy with the Gypsy Font and Mother's Day Bouquet Carts.  Flower cuts were: <Fun2> @ 1.5, <Scallop2> @ 1.25, and <daisy2> @ 1.25.  The beautiful white flower is from the last CTMH catalog.  I used a blue paper from the Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection and papers from my scraps.

 This is a dear card to me because it is for my friend whose cousin passed away last week.  They were blessed to have more of a brother/sister relationship, so she is really hurting right now.  She lives in another state, so I needed to send her a hug.  I cut the large flower out of a paper scrap.  Then I used my Gypsy to design the other flowers and leaves using the Flower Shoppe and Mother's Day Bouquet Carts.  The sentiment, 'hugs' was welded with the Gypsy with the parentheses being from the gypsy font as well as the letters.



All of these were created with my stash!  Happy stash crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Kigz! You are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! Your cards are all gorgeous! I love seeing them!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys! I have really been into the card thing lately...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your Imagine! Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!