Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

I just HAD to pop on here to close out the year.  Also, I need to share that my gift bags with the ornament tags are the project of the day on the Cricut Circle Blog!  I am so giddy right now, even if it isn't that big of a deal, lol!  What a way to end the year!  The word of the day is giddy--because I am!   The next bags I have to make are for my girlies' school Valentine's Day parties.  I cannot wait to get started.  I even already bought the stuff at Michael's yesterday.  I just LOVE the combination of pinks and reds with brown and white, so we will see what I can come up with...

I wish each of you God's richest blessing in the year to come.  Hope to see you around here too!   Happy scrappin' in 2012!

*EDIT*   I logged on this morning(1/1/12), and it was still up so I pinched myself and took some pics!  ;)


On a side note, my little green guy needs a name...any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!