Monday, January 8, 2018

Close to My Heart Love Letters

I'm baaaaaaa-aaaack! 

Soooooooo I have to show you guys the gorgeous papercrafting project that Close to My Heart has available for you this month...because it is National Papercrafting Month!  Well, I started working on mine, and it's really easy and beautiful!

They call them Love Letters...and they are available in all 26 letters of the alphabet during the month of January HERE on my website.  Here's the start of my CTMH for my craft room...


And I still have ALL these supplies left over from the kit!  Flowers and succulents and stickers to use on other projects!  :)


If you follow me over on Instagram, you will probably see lots of sneaky peeks of future blog posts...or even things that don't make it onto the blog right now, lol.  I posted this one yesterday...


I hope to post some of the craftiness I have been up to over the break from school, so stay tuned!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!