Monday, November 27, 2017

Gratefulness and Joy

Hey friends!  I hope and pray that this season brings you gratefulness and joy.  I have found lately that those two things can really get you through when things are hard...because seriously, life gets hard, it really does!  But WE CAN do hard things by practicing gratefulness and choosing joy!

I'm doing it my way, of course...soooooo I made this card to show someone how grateful I am...


This is the second version of this type of twisted gatefold card that I have made now.  I'll show you the other one soon...I just realized that I haven't even blogged it yet!  I found the directions for these amazing little cards on You Tube like any good cardmaker, lol.  Here's the link.  It even fits in a regular size A2 envelope!  :)

I used the Beary Christmas and Silver and Gold Paper lines from Close to My Heart for this one.

Bronze sequins?  Yes, please!

The Falling For You leaf and the Thin Cuts Leaf in vellum and gold foil were perfect for creating a more masculine leaning theme.  I added pops of color to the leaf with my ShinHan Alcohol Ink Markers in...


Here you can see the inside underneath the "twist" where I added another part of the sentiment...


Maybe I can help you out a little bit with some joy right now...today for Cyber Monday (I still can't believe this is a real thing, lol) Close to My Heart has organizational tools on sale up to 40% off on my websiteHere is the link to see what's available.  I know organizing brings me some much needed joy!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!