Tuesday, August 29, 2017

No Worries...It's a Box Card!

Oh man...time is ticking and August is almost over!  I have a few more projects to show you with some retiring products, and just three days left, so let's get cracking!

I LOVE this box card that I made using the retired Seaside paper and the soon retiring No Worries Scrapbooking and Cardmaking Stamps and Die sets...


I absolutely adore the Box Card Die set from Lawn Fawn...I may have mentioned that before, lol.
The box folds flat into a standard size A2 envelope!  Really!


The images from these stamps look great in the bright colors I used:  Glacier, Lagoon, Willow, Tangerine, and the new Toffee.  I colored over the palm tree trunks with the Mahogany ShinHan Marker.


These fun beach-themed stamps retire with the Seasonal Expressions at the end of August, so grab them before they disappear!  Today is the LAST Warehouse Sale product change, so be sure to check out these products at 50% savings!!!


You guessed it, the School Year Stamp of the Month is going soon too!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!