Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Teacher's Appreciation Week

We celebrated our teachers at school a couple of weeks ago, so I wanted to share this little card I whipped up with one of the new Close to My Heart stamp and die sets...the Jack Cardmaking set.



I have to admit, this bear has completely stolen my heart! He is such a versatile guy to have around the craft room...and can hold a variety of items in his arms, including this apple from the School Kids Stamp and Die set.  He looks fab in front of these trees found in the Jack Paper Packet.

These No Worries Sequins add a nice woodsy touch!

I colored my bear and apple pretty easily using the Carmine, Vivid Green, Barely Beige, and Mahogany ShinHan Markers

Don't forget to remember your kiddos' teachers as this school year comes to an end!  Just a few words of thanks is a tremendous way to let them know how much you appreciate them!

Only in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!