Monday, November 21, 2016

Makeover Monday!

Hello!!! 

Makeover Monday is back in a BIG way!  I am pretty excited over this one, you see, because I haven't had a workshop in what seems like AGES.  Well, this weekend I buckled down and scheduled a Christmas Workshop!!! 

One of the gift tags we will be making uses the perfectly beautiful plaid paper from the Close to My Heart Cut Above 'Tis the Season Card Kit.  I ADORE this little piece of paper, you guys!


You will just have to imagine the string on this one as I was in a hurry to get my workshop email out today...but I can't WAIT to show you the rest of my creative session!  See you soon!

Here are the other CTMH products I used to make this one....

A1193 Wreath My Acrylix Stamp

CC1157 Thin Cuts Wreath 

Z4005 Thin Cuts Gift

C1665 Season of Magic My Acrylix Stamp

Poppy Enchantment Exclusive Inks Mini Pigment Pad

Emerald Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

Red Glitter Paper 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!