Friday, October 7, 2016

Jeepers Creepers it's October!!!

Jeepers, it's already October!  I have to say that I love my new personal scrapbooking rules, especially the one that allows me to scrapbook any pics in ANY order!  I highly suggest such a method.  It gets stuff done.

Last weekend I was able to continue working on the baby book of MY baby (who happens to turn 13 this weekend, whaaaaaaaaat?)  I couldn't WAIT to give this layout I saw on the CTMH Facebook Page a try... 


I did, of course, give it my own twist with a different orientation...and even threw in one of the Picture My Life cards included in the Jeepers Creepers Paper Packet!



This page was super easy to put together with all the coordinating pieces in the Jeepers Creepers Paper Workshop Your Way and the coordinating colors in the Adventure CS pack.  I LOVE how CTMH coordinates all the paper suites to make my scrapping SUPER easy!  :)

Only in October!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!