Monday, September 26, 2016

Swan Lake with Attitude

It's finally finished!!!  I started this layout last month after playing around with the Purr-fect Halloween Stamp of the Month for August...and then hit a wall with no time to finish.  My sister finally showed me how to use my ShinHan markers to make a beautiful Birman version of the cat image, which was quite the improvement on my first attempts.  After that, I just needed TIME! 

Our sweet girl, Willow!
I ended up using the Swan Lake Papers and Complements for this layout in a way I never quite expected. Do you see the 4 Picture My Life cards I used?  One of them is matting a pic at the top middle of the page, two are sticking out right behind that one, and the fourth is used as a journaling box!
I didn't need the swans anyway!
I simple adore the Thin Cuts Hearts in any color!  Here I used the Rustic Home Fundamentals Kraft paper, and even added a bit of glitter with the new CTMH Shimmer Brush!  I cannot say enough about this amazing new product!  You can use it as-is to add a bit of sparkle...OR...add some ink to create lots of colored shimmer!


The Swan Lake Compliments include a touch of gold glimmer...and I dug out an oldie but goodie--White Marquee Enamel Shapes!


The Complements also have several title stickers that are FANTASTIC for layouts!  I snipped the "G" in one of them to turn "Gratitude" into "Cat-itude!" It was a great little stumble onto the perfect addition to my layout!  :)


Don't worry!  I am still full of gratitude! Thanks for stopping in today!  ;)

This week only!!!
Don't miss the Create Kindness Kit--there are less than 1000 left!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!