Friday, July 1, 2016

July Means Hello and Good-bye!

Happy July!!!

I am HUGELY excited to share some things with you, so let's get going!

FIRST of all, meet the new Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart, From the Notebook...

Did you know all CTMH stamp sets are made in the USA!!!

Did you notice it coordinates with the Artistry Cricut Cartridge?  Yeah!!!

Speaking of Cricut Cartridges, did you hear that THREE of our very first collections are RETIRING after July along with most of their coordinating stamps????  It is totally true, so if you still haven't picked up the Cricut Art Philosophy, Artiste, or Artfully Sent Collections, you better get them before they are GONE!!!

Art Philosophy (the very first CTMH cartridge!)

Artiste

Artfully Sent
 Here is a link to ALL the other products we are saying good-bye to at the end of the month--OR whenever they run out of stock!  RETIRING PRODUCTS

July also means a BIG hello and good-bye for my family.  We are packing up to say good-bye to our home of 12 and a half years and moving on to another place to make our own!  It has been quite the process, but it should all come together FINALLY this month.  If I disappear for any length of time, I promise to be back as soon as I can.  I have absolutely no idea what it will be like to pack up my craft cave and not have access to my favorite hobby, so I hope everything goes quickly and smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!