Friday, March 11, 2016

Important Close to My Heart Product Update!

Hi crafty friends!  I have some important news from Close to My Heart.

 First of all I have the unhappy task of letting you know that the online scrapbooking program, Studio J, is going to be retiring at the end of April.  This makes me sad for many reasons, but it makes sense from a business standpoint.  Less than 1% of sales is associated with Studio J, so spending more on updates just doesn't make any sense.  If you have any projects pending, please plan accordingly as it will no longer be available after April.

The next info is exciting and disappointing all at once.  We have completely sold out of the dated planner pages and the Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts (the set with flower images!)  These are new products which makes it a bit difficult to predict shelf life, and there is no historical data to suggest how much inventory we will be able to support.  The good news is that these products are a HIT so they will be coming out with new sets in the future!  :)  Now if you are thinking you might want to try the Thin Cuts (especially the Spring Critters) it would be best to pick them up SOON.

Spring Critters Thin Cuts

That's all I have for you today, but I will see you soon!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!