Sunday, May 17, 2015

Taste of Summer for Freshly Squeezed Sketches

It has been a loooooong while since I had a chance to link up to a challenge, so I am super-excited to get this one in tonight!  A quirky little blog post title always seems to get my sparkle back up, know what I mean?  :)

Freshly Made Sketches has a wonderfully simple challenge this week, and I had a few minutes (or forty) tonight to play along.  Check it out...

Orange you glad I didn't say banana?  LOL!  I saw the circle in this week's sketch in my email and KNEW that this juicy slice from the Taste of Summer My Acrylix would end up on my card.  Now, I like simple, who doesn't, and goodness do I ever have time for just simple right now.  But it looked terribly plain and simple all by itself if you can imagine...


SOOOOO, I remembered that time looooong ago when my daughter rolled up my glitter paper scraps...and went for my tweezers and Green Glitter Paper!  It was JUST the thing to brighten it up!


These oranges on the Taste of Summer Paper Packet were the perfect backdrop for the white panels...


I finished the card off with the sweet little sentiment.  Just in time to link up to Freshly Squeezed (Made, lol) Sketches and give it away tomorrow!  :)

Don't wait to get your hands on the Taste of Summer specials this month--they are only here in May, and I can send you lots of FREE cutting guides for great cards and layouts to use them for!  :)

Only available THIS month for National Scrapbook Month!  Get the STAMP SET or the PAPER PACKET, or BOTH!



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card with a touch of 3D! Love the orange slice and matching sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! The green glitter paper adds the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!!! Love the bright oranges and the green glitter spirals are the perfect finishing touch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!