Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Ahead for Alison McGuire! :)

Hello my crafty friends!  I am posting today on behalf of a fellow consultant, Alison McGuire, so that she can enter the Heart 2 Heart Spring Forward Challenge for March.  I loved it when I first laid eyes on it, and since I am guest designing this month for H2H and knew about the challenge, I suggested she enter it!  This is her first entry, and since she doesn't have a blog, I offered to post it up and link it for her.  :)

Be sure to leave her some blog love!  Here is Alison's card from the front...


From the side this beautiful card takes on a whole new dimension!


Alison writes:

"I used the Chantilly B&T papers, Artiste Cricut Cartridge, and the SOTMs for April ("My Sunshine") and June ("A Flowering Bunch").

The card base is made with a 5 x 12 piece of Pear cardstock, scored at 1", 2", 4", 6", and 9". 

The clock stamp comes from "Key Moments," a retired stamp set.  This card will fit into a standard size A2 envelope.  I love the sun, balloons and flowers of these stamp sets, clocks are my thing, and the Chantilly Paper Packet has got to be my number one favorite from CTMH!"

I really love how this card came together.  I am inspired to try one like this too!  Remember to leave Alison some blog love here for her to read!  Thank you!  :)

2 comments:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!