Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday Starts TODAY!!!

 I have two questions for you:

1.  How many of you are are braving the crowds at 4 am on Friday???    NO WAY!!!  To each his own, but not me!  ;)

2.  How many of you want to get up at 4 am Friday to place an order with me for my Black Friday Sale???    ME EITHER!!!  My favorite thing to do on Black Friday is SLEEP IN!  ;)

Sooooooo my Black Friday specials start TODAY!!!!  Yep, you heard me right!  From right now until Dec. 1st (because seriously, shouldn't Black Friday be EVERYDAY?) my sale is ON!

Here are the fantastic deals you can take advantage of now through Decmeber 1st!



Spend $25-$34.99 before tax----------------->   Get a free Monogram Stamp of your choice A-Z!

                                                      
 Spend $35-$49.99 before tax-------------------->  Get a free Ink Pad of your choice!



Spend $50-$74.99 before tax------------------------>  Get a free size A stamp set of your choice!  OR GET YOUR STAMP OF THE MONTH SET FREE!!!! (contact me to place your order!) PLUS you qualify to get the Stamp of the Month: Capture the Date for only $5 if you don't take it as the free item PLUS any other Stamp Set for only HALF PRICE when you do!!!

Spend $75-$99.99 before tax-------------------->  Get a FREE Paper Packet or size B Stamp Set of your choice, PLUS you can add the Stamp of the Month, Capture the date for only $5 and any other stamp set for HALF OFF when you do!










Spend $100-$149.99 before tax------------------------------>  Get a free size C stamp set of your choice!!  PLUS you can add up to two Stamp of the Month, Capture the date sets for only $5 each and any other stamp set for HALF OFF when you do!








Spend $150 or more before tax----------------------------->  Get a FREE size D stamp set of your choice,  $25 of qualifying hostess rewards, AND you can add up to three Stamp of the Month, Capture the date sets for only $5 each and any other stamp set for HALF OFF when you do!!!  YOU MUST contact me directly to order so that you can receive your free hostess rewards!!!  You can find my contact information on my website.

BUT WAIT!  There's MORE!!!  Every person who orders through "Amie's Christmas Card Workshop" link on my Close to My Heart website will be entered to win a FREE Workshop on the Go of their choice!!!  Yep!!!  I will draw the name on Sunday, December 2nd and announce the winner on my blog, right here!

WHEW!!!  You may place your orders directly through my website and remember to join Amie's December Christmas Card Workshop to qualify for the drawing above.   Click HERE to do this now.   I will contact you personally for your free item choice as outlined above.  If you are coming to my Christmas Card Workshop, bring your wish list and I will get it all taken care of there. I am so excited to be a business owner on my very first Black Friday!  ;)  I hope you all enjoy your shopping and saving, and good luck in the drawing!


Don't Forget!!!  For every Stamp of the Month set purchased as part of this month’s promotion, Close To My Heart will contribute $1 to the American Red Cross relief fund for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Now THAT is a WIN, WIN, WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!