Sunday, March 18, 2012

I Did It!

What did I do?  I took the leap and became a Close to My Heart Consultant!  I am so excited to share this news.  I will be easing my way into the business so that I can learn everything I can about stamping and using their products first.  My welcome package came on Thursday, and by last night I had created my very first layout based on the one that graces the cover of our Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book.  Here it is:
 This is my favorite stamp set in the new book...Just For You.
 Added some buttons and gems, as well as a wooden shape.
I had so much fun getting to know the new products!  More to come as I learn some other tricks and tips.  Next for this layout I need to come up with a sentiment.  Thinking about using the Urban Alphabet stamps, we will see!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!